Elegant Women establish elegant and efficient beauty routines. Keeping these simple is key to maintaining one’s image. The Sophisticate always pays attention to the details.
- Wake the same time every day and retire immediately to the bathroom.
- Perform dental hygiene. Draw your bath water at the same time.
- Skin brush entire body with boar bristle brush using a circular motion.
- Enter the bath then wash and condition hair immediately.
- Add essential oils and olive oil to the bath.
- Use a French or Italian milled soap for cleansing.
- Shave all areas that an Elegant Woman would shave.
- Push back cuticles for both hands and feet.
- Use a pumice stone for heels and elbows.
- Exit the bath and dry skin briskly with a fluffy towel.
- Apply facial moisturizer.
- Apply body lotion the same scent as your perfume.
- Don your matching undergarments.
- Apply makeup
- Style hair
- Step into your outfit for the day, paying close attention to details.
- Apply perfume by spraying into the air in front of you and stepping into it.
- Examine nails. Fix any minute details such as chips or snags. Apply oil to cuticles.
- Have a light breakfast of coffee or tea and fruit.
- Check your schedule for the day and your purse to make sure you are organized.
An elegant wardrobe does not entail dressing in a different outfit each time you go out. A practical wardrobe that contains a few quality pieces that one is able to mix and match.
*Black Pencil Skirt
A black pencil skirt made of a quality wool blend is an ideal piece that is most versatile for the elegant woman. This piece may take you from board meetings to dinner with subtle changes to makeup and/or accessories to effortlessly adapt to each situation.
A crisp white blouse made of a cotton/polyester/lycra blend is another ideal basic piece of an elegant wardrobe. This particular blend reduced wrinkles and keeps one comfortable. Pair it with a black pencil skirt or dark jeans and classic black pumps. Add a trendy scarf or elegant chain or beads to complete the look.
A black turtleneck preferably made of cashmere or acrylic that is of light weight will take one through many cold winter days and nights. Its smart enough to wear with jeans, off white or black wool pants, or the black pencil skirt. A string of pearls or long chains pairs well with this item but choose either earrings or necklace not both. Subtle simplicity works well with this piece.
*Light weight pullover sweater
Choose a pretty pastel color that goes well with your skin color for this to enhance your elegant appearance. Avoid cable, ribbing, and patterns that are too casual and bulky. A solid color with bateau neckline is the most elegant sweater that remains classic.
Classic black pumps are still acceptable to wear with skirts, dresses, and pants or jeans. Choose the trendy style if you wish and replace these on a regular basis or be sure to have them repaired as well as maintained well. Shabby shoes are instantly noticeable and will instantly shatter your elegance.